If you can put a nice carpet on the floor it will make your abode more luxurious with a royal look. With numerous varieties, you can have different designs for different rooms. It also works as a cover for your floor. But it also important to do the carpet cleaning. Otherwise, the royal look won’t last long. You could easily call carpet cleaning services, which is a fine choice. But to cut your cost, here are some tips for cleaning services you can take care of yourself.
Other than making your food tasty, baking soda has other capabilities as well. Carpet cleaning is one of them.
• Mix equal white vinegar and baking soda
• Mix warm water with the thick paste
• Use sponge to clean off the stains
• Let it dry
Yes, apart from cleaning your clothes, you can use detergent to clean carpet stains.
• Mix ½ tablespoon of detergent with a cup of warm water
• Put it on a spray bottle and spray on the stained areas
• Let it dry and then use vacuum cleaner
White vinegar could also be applied only with water as well. It also keeps the bad smell away from the carpet.
• Mix ½ cup of white vinegar with a cup of normal water
• Keep the mixture for 10 minutes
• Put in on a spray bottle and spray on the needed areas
• You can also use soft cloth or towels
Shocked, aren’t you? But true. Corn flour is very useful in cleaning your carpet. It is more likely a dry wash solution. It works better if can be used immediately.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of cornflour with 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• Sprinkle the mixture in the stained area and keep it for 15-20 minutes
• Use vacuum cleaner to clean it off.
If you are worried about watermarks from, wine or drinks or tea or coffee, club soda will be the best solution to get rid of that stain. It is also one of the easiest and time-saving procedure.
• Mix club soda with water
• Use towel or soft cloths to absorb the mixture and then use it to clean the stain
• Dry it off with vacuum cleaner
All of the above-mentioned remedies can be used to get the most effective results. But in some harder stains, you could use these other natural methods as well.
• If you have a lot of carpets, it is recommended to keep a carpet cleaner at your home all the time. You never know what can go wrong. Undoubtedly these remedies are extremely effective, but it won’t cost you much to have a second option. Carpet cleaners are very easy to find, just check at your nearest departmental store.
• Stain caused by pets is one of the worst ones. The most horrible thing about that is its bad smell. It is very unhygienic for you and your family members, especially for the kids as they play on the carpets. In that case, you can use pet carpet cleaners, manufactured to clean the pet stains.
• Steam cleaning is one of the most powerful methods to keep your carpet free from any stain. You can use carpet cleaners to clean it and keep it from any kind of infections. You could use any of the above-mentioned water-soluble methods to do steam cleaning.